All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionGetting kidnapped by a Viking raider on her wedding night might really be a blessing from the gods. Geira Sorensdotter awaits her new husband, but she's filled with doubts about the man and the marriage. Those doubts are forgotten when the village is attacked, her husband is struck down and she is tied up and carried off amidst the raid. Kori Thorfinnson has waited years to take revenge against the man who murdered his wife. But he soon finds the incent young woman he's taken as his personal slave is t his enemy, despite her marriage to his foe. Her courage in defying him, her caring heart, and the fiery passion she shares stirs feelings Kori hasn't kwn since his wife died. Afraid to lose Geira, he binds her to him in many ways - t only with rope, but with his body, his collar and his mark. Geira quickly learns just how despicable her husband was, and despite her difficult circumstances, grows to care deeply for Kori, her captor. Still, dreams of freedom linger. But once she finds herself with child, she must plan her escape, to save herself and her baby. However, Kori has plans of his own. Features A Kinky Twist on History! love scenes, including bondage, spanking, multiple partners and more!
- Author BiographyA born-and-bred Jersey Girl with Brooklyn roots, I write erotic romance with BDSM themes in all genres, though primarily historical. My books are filled with Vikings and Knights and Warriors and the women feisty enough to stand up to and beside them. A lifelong fan of all things romance, I began writing stories in grammar school, and somehow they were always a love story, whether I intended it or not. I completed my first full-length novel in my freshman year of high school (and should have taken my English teacher's advice and tried to publish it back then). I've since spent many years honing my craft and my books can be found at all major retailers. On the rare occasions I'm not taking advantage of that valuable free time by writing, you can catch me poking around in my other favorite twisted historical worlds of Sleepy Hollow, Reign and the History Channel's Vikings. I'm also a huge fan of Harry Potter, Highlander, Charmed, and DragonBall Z! Yeah, a strange fandom medley, but each one features some of the sexiest villains ever. Did I mention I love villains? And let's not forget my beloved NY Rangers.
- Author(s)Gianna Simone
- PublisherRosavin Publishing
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosavin Publishing
- Out-of-print date11/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.