All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow many countries are in North America? Where do bald eagles live? What language is spoken in Mexico? This book answers these questions and more as it introduces young readers to the continent of North America through age-appropriate maps, engaging photographs, and simple text. Topics covered within the book include where the continent is, climate, geography, animals and plants, countries, people and languages, natural resources, cities, and famous places.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleIntroducing Continents
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight113 g
- Width190 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.