All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThree great countries--one great resource! Featuring more than 50,000 individual coin listings and updated coin prices for the United States, Canada, and Mexico, 2016 North American Coins & Prices is the perfect all-in-one choice for people passionate about coins. Organized by country, demination and date of issue, the reference is a clear, detailed and easy-to-use resource for a vast array of coins. The U.S. sections begins with early Colonial coins and tokens of the 17th and 18th centuries and follows through Federal issues from 1791 to date. The listings for Mexico begin in 1701 while Canada's listings begin with its earliest unified coinage in 1858. Inside you'll find: * Pricing, descriptions and photos for coin issues of the United States, Canada and Mexico* A helpful photo-grading guide to assist in making informed assessments of coin condition* Graphs providing historical market performance of significant U.S. coins* Expanded pricing to MS65 and AU50 values for Canadian coin issuesFor more than two decades, North American Coins & Prices has provided unique, complete and authoritative information. Experience for yourself why this exceptional reference is the best guide of its kind on the market.
- Author BiographyDavid C. Harper is editor of Numismatic News, executive editor of World Coin News and editor of U.S. Coin Digest. He has more than 25 years of numismatic experience and has received numerous awards from the Numismatic Literary Guild.
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Note7000 black & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byDavid C. Harper
- Edition Statement25th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.