All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, eight lighthouses and two light towers dot the coast of North Carolina from rth to south. Though most are longer in use, each is a symbol sentinels of the night that have guided ships to safe passage through the waters of the coast. North Carolina's lighthouses are one of America's prized resources. So it's only natural that kids will want to grab their crayons or markers and take an illuminating journey along the coast of North Carolina. Coloring, educational facts, trivia and activities will provide hours of fun for boys and girls - perfect for home, car or even a ship! The North Carolina Lighthouses Coloring Book includes a history of the lighthouses, a Fresnel Lens, and fun-filled activities for the kids. A few of the activities include a word search, an amazing maze, all mixed-up, connect-the-dots and more! The North Carolina Lighthouses Coloring Book includes the following lighthouses: 5 lighthouses along the Outer BanksLighthouse off the Bodie IslandCape Lookout LighthouseOcroacoke Lighthouse, Oak Island LighthouseFrying Pan Light TowerCurrituck LighthouseBald Head Island Lighthouse - Old Baldy Cape Hatteras LighthousePrice's Creek LighthouseAnd More!
- Author(s)Carole Marsh
- PublisherGallopade International
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallopade International
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight82 g
- Width203 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.