Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionClimate and weather events define the ecological characteristics found in National Parks and are key to understanding and interpreting changes in natural resources. Everyday park operations including fire management, natural resource activities, maintenance of park infrastructure, and visitor use are influenced by weather. Monitoring weather and maintaining climate records provides essential information to support park operations and monitor park resources.
- Author(s)National Park Service
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.