All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo commemorate the one-year anniversary of the report by United Nations Commission of Inquiry on human rights in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, CSIS held an unprecedented gathering of policymakers, opinion leaders, and stakeholders on the topic of North Korean human rights. The gathering aimed to carry forward the momentum created by the United Nations Commission of Inquiry report and subsequent UN actions. The conference was organized by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, the Committee for Human Rights in North Korea (HRNK), the George W. Bush Institute, and the Yonsei Center for Human Liberty. This report summarizes those proceedings.
- Author BiographyVictor Cha is a senior adviser and holds the Korea Chair at CSIS. Marie DuMond is a research associate with the Korea Chair at CSIS.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight249 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byMarie DuMond,Victor Cha
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.