All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNorth Pole, South Pole is the biography of geomagnetism: the story of a quest that has occupied scientific geniuses throughout the past millennium. This absorbing book explores the inner workings of our planet and its magnetic shield.
- Author BiographyGillian Turner is a geophysicist and university lecturer who has received awards for clear and compelling science communication.
- PrizesShortlisted for Royal Society of New Zealand Science Book Prize 2011.
- Author(s)Gillian Turner
- PublisherAwa Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2010
- ImprintAwa Press
- Content Note50 b&w illus
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.