All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the Second World War, Sophia Ericksson, a rising young sopra from neutral Sweden, is swept up into a wartime intrigue to match the most intricate plot of any opera in which she'd sung in her career. During an engagement at the Berlin Opera in 1941, she is admired by society cogscenti and desired by more than one of the Nazi superiors in attendance. Surviving a brutal attack and then suddenly caught in a power play between the highest ranks in the Third Reich, she faces both romantic adventure and heart-stopping tension to return home and save the man she loves from the increasingly desperate Nazi war-machine.
- Author BiographyKarin Brising is a theater professional who has performed in opera as well as musical theater. A graduate of New England Conservatory and the Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre, she also studied at Carnegie Tech, and worked with Martha Graham, Sanford Meisner and Louis Horst. She later traveled to Germany to sing, and upon her return became a teacher, a music critic, and arts feature writer for a chain of weekly newspapers in Connecticut. With a fertile grounding in theater, history and music, she has written a series of novels that draw upon those rich elements. She resides in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Karin Brising
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.