All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionNortheast Indians , from the new 10-volume set Native America , tells the history and culture of the Northeast Indians. This book begins with a brief set introduction that discusses some of the broad history and themes found throughout the Northeast Indian culture, as well as explains the concept of culture areas to students. Narrative text of the chapters is interspersed with numerous box features that highlight important people, events, and topics, as well as sidebars. This book also includes a timeline, a list of museums and sites related to these tribes, further reading, and an index.
- Author BiographyCraig A. Doherty holds a B.A. in English and history from the University of Massachusetts and studied education at the graduate level at the University of New Mexico. He has 11 years of experience teaching English at the high school level and six years of experience teaching social studies at both the middle and high school levels. Katherine M. Doherty holds a B.A. in anthropology with a minor in history from the University of New Mexico and an M.S. in library science from Simmons College. Director of Learning Resources for New Hampshire Community Technical College, she has experience as a librarian with elementary, middle, and high schools, as well as entire school districts. Doherty has served as a trustee of the Dummer Public Library for the past six years. Coauthors of more than 25 nonfiction books for children and young adults, the Dohertys have written 12 other books that take a cultural and historical look at different Native American tribes and are the authors of Facts On File's Thirteen Colonies set.
- Author(s)Craig A. Doherty,Katherine M. Doherty
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleNative America S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Noteapproximately 130 black-&-white photographs & illustrations, 12 maps & graphs, index, further reading, chronology, timeline, box features
- Weight576 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.