CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores the region's world-rewned beauty, both man-made and natural. It gazes up at the awesome peaks of the Dolomites and across the lush flatlands of the southern Veneto scattered with Palladian villas; lazes by the idyllic east shore of Lake Garda and surveys the volcanic clusters of the Po; visits the medieval castles of Trento, the World Heritage city of Vicenza and cosmopolitan Trieste; and indulges in the romance of Venice, the dreamy city of canals and gondolas. 'If you seek solitude and romance with a capital R, go to Venice in January. Pack a warm coat, water-resistant shoes and an umbrella, and expect frequent fog and mists. It may even sw - in 1987 you could even ski jump down the Rialto bridge. But there are plenty of radiant diamond days, brilliant, sunny, and chilly...'
- Author BiographyDana Facaros and Michael Pauls are passionate about Europe and have written over 40 books for Cadogan, including several in the Spain series. They have lived all over Europe, but are currently settled in an idyllic house surrounded by vineyards in the Lot Valley, France.
- Author(s)Dana Facaros,Michael Pauls
- PublisherCadogan Guides
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCadogan Guides
- Out-of-print date04/10/2012
- Content Note24pp colour illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.