All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTo many, the North is a familiar but inaccessible place. Yet images of the region are within easy reach, in magazine racks, on our coffee tables, and on television, computer, and movie screens. In Northern Exposures, Peter Geller uncovers the history behind these popular conceptions of the Canadian North.
- Author BiographyPeter Geller is a historian and vice-provost at the University of the Fraser Valley.
- Author(s)Peter Geller
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note85 b/w photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width4039 mm
- Height5969 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.