All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionJoin intrepid explorer Benjamin Blog and his inquisitive dog Barko Polo as they travel to one of the world's most fascinating countries: Northern Ireland! The book includes chapters on Northern Irish history, geography, cities, people, and food, as well as visiting some of the most famous places of this unique country, such as Giant's Causeway and Carrickfergus Castle.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRead Me!: Country Guides, with Benjamin Blog and His Inquisitive Dog
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sernur Isik
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.