All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the comprehensively revised and updated 2nd edition of a lively introduction to the nature and politics of the Northern Ireland conflict and of successive attempts to resolve it.It offers an original and balanced interpretation of 'the troubles' and of the Northern Ireland peace process. It presents complex debates in a clear and accessible manner.Clearly and accessibly written, Dixon provides a lively introduction to the nature and politics of the Northern Ireland conflict and of successive attempts to resolve it. The comprehensively revised 2nd edition has been updated to take account of new information and an entirely new chapter has been added on implementing the Good Friday Agreement.
- Author BiographyPAUL DIXON is Senior Lecturer in Politics, University of Kingston, UK.
- Author(s)Paul Dixon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 graphs, 10 black & white tables, 2 maps
- Weight517 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.