All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeamus Heaney, Tom Paulin and Medbh McGuckian are the three most influential poets from Northern Ireland who have composed poems with a link to the Tsarist Empire and the Soviet Union. Through their references to Russia the three poets achieve a geographical and mental detachment allowing them to turn a fresh eye on the Northern Irish situation.
- Author BiographySTEPHANIE SCHWERTER teaches translation studies and comparative literature at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, and chairs the German-French translation programme at the Fondation Maison des sciences de l'Homme in Paris, France. Before moving to France in 2008, she lived in Northern Ireland and worked at the University of Ulster and at Queen's University Belfast.
- Author(s)Stephanie Schwerter
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.