Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen, Beth, her husband, and four small children, move to a small town in Northern Minnesota near the end of the Great Depression, the good job which her husband hoped to secure, does t materalize. In dire straits, they find an abandoned cabin to live in and are forced to call on others to help provide milk for their little children. However, they soon find that there are others who also need help, and in helping others they find that the more they give of their time and meager resources the more they receive in return. They find that love and care for others brings many unexpected blessings to them. This is a heartwaraming story of how a young couple survived during a very trying time in their lives and learned that many wonderful blessings can come as you help others in need.
- Author(s)O L Brown
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.