All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA faithful reproduction of the 1967 Floyd Clymer publication of the official factory Norton Workshop Twin Cylinder Manual for both the Lightweight and Heavyweight Twins. Models covered are the 250cc Jubilee (introduced in 1958) the 350cc Navigator (1960) and 400cc Electra (1963). Model 77, 88, 88SS, 99, 99SS, Sports Special, Manxman, Mercury, Atlas, G15, P11, N15, Ranger (P11A), which makes this manual appropriate for all Norton models that utilized this series of 500, 600, 650 and 750cc engines through the 1970 model year.//As expected from a factory publication this manual includes complete technical data, service and maintenance information and comprehensive detailed instructions for the repair and overhaul of all major and mir mechanical and electrical components, making it an invaluable resource for collectors and restorers of these classic Norton motorcycles.//There are separate sections that deal with the repair and overhaul procedures for the engine, transmission, wheels and brakes, front forks, frame and carburetor, plus an exhaustive Lucas electrical service section that includes test procedures for all the electronic components. With 74 illustrations to help explain the procedures this is a must have reference for any Norton enthusiast and would certainly assist in helping any potential purchaser better understand the inner workings prior to making a purchase of one of these classic motorcycles.//Out-of-print and unavailable for many years, this book is highly sought after on the secondary market and we are pleased to be able to offer this reproduction as a service to all Norton enthusiasts worldwide.
- Author(s)Norton Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Date of Publication22/05/2007
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.