All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe post-Cold War world allows space for less powerful states to develop influential roles in responding to specific international problems. Norway has focused on the persistent issue of violent eth-political conflict. This book explains why Norway chose its peace policy and demonstrates what is has been able to achieve.
- Author BiographyAuthor James Larry Taulbee: James Larry Taulbee is Professor Emeritus of Political Science at Emory University, USA. Author Ann Kelleher: Professor Emeritus at Pacific Lutheran University Author Peter C. Grosvenor: Peter C. Grosvenor is Associate Professor at Pacific Lutheran University, USA.
- Author(s)Ann Kelleher,James Larry Taulbee,Peter C. Grosvenor
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.