All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional embroidery, tapestry, and knitting motifs from Setesdal, in the south of Norway, are brilliantly reconceived in this fabulously fresh collection of knitting projects from Arne and Carlos. Through experience gained from working alongside Scandinavia's most respected knitters, Arne and Carlos seek to preserve tradition--with their own creative twist ! Over 30 patterns promise endless sources of delight and inspiration: men's and women's sweaters, pillows, hats, cowls, mittens, wrist and leg warmers, socks, blankets, and so much more! Includes gorgeous photographs, step-by-step instructions, and pattern diagrams.
- Author BiographyArne Nerjordet and Carlos Zachrison--Norwegian and Swedish, respectively--established Arne & Carlos, a clothing design company, in 2002. Drawing on their traditional Scandinavian influences and their natural environment, they create original and visually striking knitwear. They are the authors of the international best-selling books 55 Christmas Balls to Knit ; Easter Knits ; Knitted Dolls and Knit-and-Crochet Garden, also available from Trafalgar Square Books. Their creative base is in the Valdres region of Norway, north of Oslo.
- Author(s)Arne & Carlos,Arne Nerjordet,Carlos Zachrison
- PublisherTrafalgar Square Books
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width206 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.