Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionText in English & Spanish. Ages 4 to 8 years. Vividly-coloured picture book which provides a new look at how to teach reading by encouraging play and attachment parenting -- lots of physical closeness and learning by example. The upbeat rhyming format provides cues for parents on how to provide a foundation for reading while enticing children with fun activities.
- Author BiographyElyse April is a licensed (New York State) early-childhood educator, with a masters degree in Early Childhood Education. A private school elementary teacher for ten years. Elyse has more recently taught theatre classes in a special program for youth-at-risk. She is a freelance publicist who has been working with promotion of breastfeeding as a national (and international) priority.
- Author(s)Elyse April
- PublisherHohm Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/10/2008
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationPrescot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHohm Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight102 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementBilingual edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.