All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe miniature horse world is one of the best-kept secrets in Texas. Paige Clough and her daughter Bridget Yates discovered the magic of the miniature horse show scene in 2001 at the Great Southwest Equestrian Center near Katy, Texas. Falling in love with these amazing animals, they began working at a miniature horse farm. Nosey Rosey shares Paige and Bridget's love for Rosey in this miniature horse series that began with The Jumping Orie Story.
- Author BiographyPaige Clough worked as a floral designer before a chance encounter with miniature horses changd her path. She began taining minature horses for ocal and world level competition, teaching riding lessons and horsemanship to chldren and adults, and visiting schools and curches with her herd of minis. She opened the Paloma Trails stables in Katy, Texas, to provide riding and carriage driving lessons, boarding minis, and oher educational opportunitie for children. As she observed improvements in the behavior and moods of many of her special needs students and saw the deep connection they had with the minis, she began training to become a Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor and began working for SIRE, a non-profit Therapeutic Equestrian Center. She currently lives in Brookshire, Texas, with her family and her herd of minis, where she continues to introduce people of all ages to these wonderful creatures.
- Author(s)Paige Clough
- PublisherBright Sky Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBright Sky Press
- Weight295 g
- Width183 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.