All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on several Russian authors among many who immigrated to Israel with the big wave of the 1990s or later, and whose largest part of their works was written in Israel: Dina Rubina, Nekod Singer, Elizaveta Mikhailichenko and Yury Nesis, and Mikhail Yudson. They are popular and active authors on the Israeli scene, in the printed and electronic media, and some of them are also editors of the rewned journals and authors of literary and cultural reviews and essays. They constitute a new generation of Jewish-Russian writers: diasporic Russians and new Israelis.
- Author BiographyRoman Katsman is Professor of Hebrew Literature at Bar-Ilan University, Israel. He is author of six books and numerous articles on Hebrew and Russian literatures, and Jewish-Russian literature and thought. His recent interests are concerned with laughter in S.Y. Agnon's works and the contemporary Russian intellectual literature.
- Author(s)Roman Katsman
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Series TitleJews of Russia & Eastern Europe and Their Legacy
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.