Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his well kwn, inimitable style, Dan Propp takes the reader down Nostalgic Roads that meander through British Columbia's coastal history. In short stories, punctuated by Dan's own photographs and song lyrics, Dan covers such topics as B.C. radio, the politics of the past, Hollywood, and gefilte fish. Dan's past as a postcard photographer is evidenced in his plethora of images from times gone by that are scattered throughout this book. Gibsons Landing of the 1950s and '60s, the town where Dan spent much of his youth, brings back many memories of what life was like when the local dock was the centre of a boy's existence. The streets of Vancouver and the happenings throughout the years play a big role in Dan's life as a young man. When he hit the road as a salesman in a clunker that was by means trustworthy, Dan recorded his experiences in song and photos. Take a leisurely trip with Dan Propp through the gentler days of yesteryear and down stalgic roads.
- Author BiographyBorn in Bolivia to German Jewish parents, Dan Propp has been a postcard photographer since high school and worked for the Richmond Review and the Surrey Leader before becoming a school teacher. An accordion player, singer and performer, he lives in historic Steveston, British Columbia, with his wife.
- Author(s)Dan Propp
- PublisherAccordion to Dan Publishing
- Date of Publication22/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAccordion to Dan Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.