All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe incredible true story of a young man's struggle through college, failed relationships, suicide, financial hardship, infidelity, and reformation.
- Author BiographyBorn in May of 1984, Jamie Schoffman developed his desire to write at the age of sixteen, after first reading Welcome to the Monkey House, by Kurt Vonnegut. When asked why he waited so long to publish, Mr. Schoffman said, I figured I'd wait until I had something to say. Now, I finally do. His first novel, a personal memoir entitled Not All Out of Love, is a work of great power. It encompasses the full range of human emotions. The novel details his last six months of college, a break up with his girlfriend, depression, numerous suicide attempts, infidelity, and finding the true love of his life, Chris Ann O'Neill. In addition to his first novel, Not All Out of Love, Mr. Schoffman is currently working on a number of short stories.
- Author(s)Jamie Schoffman
- PublisherOne Day
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOne Day
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.