All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBehind every awful, dangerous decision lurks one evil beast: the Cool. From politics to the personal, from fashion to food, from the campus to the locker room, the desire to be cool has infected all aspects of our lives. At its most harmless, it is anying. At its worst, it is deadly, on a massive scale. The Cool are the termites of life, infiltrating every ok and cranny and destroying it from within. The Cool report the news, write the scripts, teach our children, run our government and each day they pass judgment on those who don t worship at the altar of their coolness. The cool fawn over terrorists, mock the military, and denigrate employers. They are, in short, awful people. From what we wear and what we eat, to what we smoke and who we poke, pop culture is crafted and manipulated by the cool and, to Greg Gutfeld, that's Not Cool. How do the cool enslave you? By convincing you that: - If you don't agree with them one will like you.- If you don't follow them you will miss out on life.- If you don't listen to them you will die a lonely loser How do you vanquish the cool and discover your own true self? Read this book. In Not Cool, Greg Gutfeld, bestselling author of The Joy Of Hate, lays out the battle plan for reclaiming the real American ideal of cool--building businesses, protecting freedom at home and abroad, taking responsibility for your actions, and leaving other people alone to live as they damn well please. Not Cool fights back against the culture of phonies, elitists, and creeps who want your soul. It s t a book, it s a weapon and one should be armed with it at all times.
- Author BiographyGreg Gutfeldis a cohost of the hit showThe Fiveand the host ofRed Eyeon the Fox News Channel. He is the author of The Bible of Unspeakable Truths and the New York TimesbestsellerThe Joy of Hate, and he contributes regularly to Breitbart.com.
- Author(s)Greg Gutfeld
- PublisherCrown Forum
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Forum
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Weight476 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.