About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated picture book about perseverance and t giving up. It explains that most of us don't get things right first time, and shows young children how learning to do new things, with a little patience, can make life more rewarding. Notes for parents and teachers at the back of the book provide valuable advice for how to share this book with your child or class. Written by a trained psychotherapist, journalist and parent, and illustrated by an experienced children's book artist, this title is part of an acclaimed and successful series of picture-book n-fiction for Early Years. Books in the series give advice and promote interaction between children, parents, and teachers on a wide variety of personal, social and emotional issues.
- Author BiographyPat Thomas is a trained psychotherapist, trainee Naturopath, journalist and mother. After working as a journalist and broadcaster in the USA, she now works in the field of women's health and child development and writes for publications such as The Guardian Company Magazine and Practical Parenting as well as contributing editor to Natural Parent Magazine. Her book 'MY Bees: My Family's Changing' was the winner of The English 4-11 Awards.
- Author(s)Pat Thomas
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleA First Look at...
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/09/2016
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lesley Harker
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.