All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'It might t be in your lifetime', said the Chief Justice of the United States when asked whether the files on the assassination of President Kennedy would be made public. If the President was killed by a lone gunman, as the first official enquiry claimed, why can we still t see all relevant records? Fifty years on and the murder of the century remains unsolved. Drawing on thirty years of investigation, Anthony Summers examines the case in compelling, forensic detail. He analyses the evidence for Oswald's guilt, the Mafia connection, and the links to Cuba and reveals, for the first time, a plausible admission of involvement. This updated edition of Not in Your Lifetime is the most definitive account of one of the most intractable mystery mysteries of our time.
- Author BiographyAnthony Summers is the award-winning author of eight bestselling non-fiction books. As a BBC journalist, he covered events in the United States and wars in Vietnam and the Middle East for Panorama. His most recent book The Eleventh Day, co-authored with Robbyn Swan, was a Finalist for the 2012 Pulitzer Prize for History. It also won the Crime Writer's Association's Gold Dagger award for best non-fiction - which the first edition of this book also won. Summers is the only author to have won two Gold Dagger awards for non-fiction.
- Author(s)Anthony Summers
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight446 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.