All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionRachel Abney has been on the fast track to success since graduating high school and because of heartbreak, she has time for little else. Circumstances surrounding her view of life have kept her from being truly happy. Not until she runs into someone from her past does she realize what life is really all about.
- Author BiographyKimberly has dabbled in writing poetry and short stories most of her life. It is not until recently that she decided to live out the rest of days as a published author. Although this is her first published works it certainly will not be her last. She often gives credit to her mother for being an example of an avid reader when she was a child. Because of this, Kimberly has an insatiable appetite for the written word. This appetite has stirred a burning passion for writing. As a Christian, her desire is to glorify God while striving to edify and entertain the masses with thought provoking storytelling. She gives Jesus Christ all the honor for enabling her to put thoughts creatively on paper.
- Author(s)Kimberly Ann Mahone
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.