All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge and expertise are highly valued in today's business world. These values are introduced at an early age by our education system, and at work, we are assessed based on what we kw, on having the answers and solutions. Our need for certainty, to kw what's going on, to have all the answers, exerts strong pressure in our lives. This award-winning book offers an alternative, contrarian approach to dealing with such pressures - and to embrace t kwing rather than fearing it. The authors argue it is by t kwing that we in fact develop an exploratory mindset, and we discover, engage and create new ways to deal with business and management problems and issues. The book is supported by stories of individuals and the positive change they made in their lives through t kwing . Solving new problems with old ways of thinking are longer useful in the new world.
- Author BiographySteven D'Souza is an Executive Fellow for IE Business School, a consultant and the author of the bestselling Brilliant Networking (Pearson). Diana Renner is a senior facilitator and coach.
- Author(s)Diana Renner,Steven D'Souza
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Weight386 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.