All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLimited edition of only 300 to celebrate the 35th anniversary, each signed and numbered by David McKee and accompanied by a portfolio containing a print from the book. Loved by children, monsters and adults for thirty five years, this beautiful limited edition slipcase is a must-own classic, with an introduction by former Children's Laureate Michael Rosen. Bernard has a problem. There's a monster in the back garden but his mum and dad are too busy to tice. So Bernard tries to befriend the monster...and that doesn't go quite to plan.
- Author BiographyDavid McKee's first book was published in 1964. His books are now published in many languages throughout the world, and many of them have been adapted for television. He is one of the leading contemporary children's book creators. Born and brought up in South Devon, whilst still at art college he started selling one-off cartoons to newspapers and on graduation, he began to contribute to such publications as Punch, Times Education Supplement and the Reader's Digest. His first book, Two Can Toucan was published in 1964 and since then David has written and illustrated numerous children's books. As well as his own books, which include the popular best-selling Elmer series, David illustrates for a number of other writers including Michael Bond's Paddington Bear and Forrest Wilson's SuperGran books.
- Author(s)David McKee
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Weight685 g
- Width231 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
- Edition Statement35th anniversary limited signed and numbered edition of 300
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.