All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe emotional somersaults author Roma Patton experienced after she asked her son if he thought he was homosexual set off crusades of faithfused with shock, love and despicable anger to save her son. The unacceptable answer speared her heart but was t hers to change. The despair of what she could t change spiraled her to the bottom, it seemed the unprecedented storm had won. In Not Our Son, Patton is transparent of the profound disappointment and her emotions that spiraled her well being to hazardous plans and almost destroyed her marriage. She also tells of her ploys to convince her son he was wrong as well as the dread of embarrassmentdesperate to keep his homosexuality a secret. Despite the clashes of anger, condemnation and sorrow that ravaged their lives, Not Our Son journeys into unconditional love, agreeing to disagree, ultimately saving the family.
- Author BiographyROMA PATTON joined her husband, Charlie in retirement after a successful real estate career of sixteen years to finish her memoir of the crisis that fractured their family into a million pieces. They have been married forty years and are members of Ridgecrest Baptist Church, Springfield, Missouri.
- Author(s)Roma Patton
- PublisherBookmark Publishing (NY)
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBookmark Publishing (NY)
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.