All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology presents voices of people who opposed the First World War: men and women, liberals, radicals and pacifists, anarchists, socialists, soldiers and n-combatants, they were few in number at first, but their influence increased. They asked critical questions: Was this a war for civilization? What were the forces behind the war? How might it have been prevented?
- Author BiographyA. W. Zurbrugg is the editor of The ABC of Communism.
- PublisherThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Weight358 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byA. W. Zurbrugg
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.