All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the iconoclastic author of the New York Times bestseller Candyfreak comes this collection of essays that explores the truly urgent moral dilemmas of our age, such as the consumption of ham for Chanukah.
- Author(s)Steve Almond
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Trade
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.