Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionNOT TODAY, was part of a battle cry of John C. Lafferty's Marine unit in Vietnam. He could t forget the meaning of this battle cry r of his comrades left behind. Twelve years after the war he confides in his sister and tells her his story. Then, she realizes the change in him was t because of the horrors of war, but of the courage, sacrifices and the bonding that takes place between comrades in arms. This wasn't anything she could have guessed r would she even have been able to understand had he t told her his story. This is when she realizes she wouldn't want to change him back, even if she could. NOT TODAY, is based on true events from a Vietnam War Vet. The story is narrated by a woman who saw a change in her brother after the war and her diary of conversations with him. The bulk of the story takes place in Vietnam and it covers the politics and the attitudes of people, both in war and after. It is about the real cost of war and the attitudes of one Marine's heart. All the people and names in the story are fictional, but the characters are as real as the events.
- Author(s)M Thomas
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.