All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome called him retarded. He was called developmentally delayed, high functioning autistic, mentally disturbed. Even as a young boy, Billy comes to realize that he has a power, the power, which he must struggle to control. As he grows up his therapists try to get a handle on what really makes Billy Bryce tick, but he kws only two things for sure: he wants to be rmal and he wants to be able to control the power. He blames himself and the power for all the bad things in his life, even as he struggles to make sense of the world around him. But try as he might, he will always be, as his grandma often said, Not your average Joe.
- Author BiographyThis is Mr. Fuller's second novel. A teacher for nearly forty years, he brings his experiences in dealing with needy children together in one character, Billy Bryce. While his first book, The Glass dealt with the way the mind may perceive the world of an Alzheimer's patient, Not Your Average Joe attempts to explore the mind that doesn't quite fit society's norm.
- Author(s)MR Raymond C Fuller Jr
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.