Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Family Favorites by Beth Hensberger (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNot Your Mother's Guide to healthy, wholesome, family meals for the slow cooker. Family fare with flair! Beth Hensperger kws what families want: kid-friendly fare that's wholesome, ecomical, and appealing to adults, too. And she kws what busy parents need: slow cooker recipes that do all that and come together quickly, with a minimum of muss and fuss.Children and grownups alike will cheer for such tasty dishes as Maple Barbeque Chicken Wings, Cheese and Green Chile Fondue with Potato Dippers, Eggplant Parmesean, Char Siu Pork Fried Rice, Turkey Taco Salad, Barbeque Burgers, and Crock Macaroni and Tillamook Cheese. Dips, drinks, wings, ribs, roasts, risotto - if it can be made in a slow cooker, it's in here. For meals that are convenient, budget-friendly, and oh-so-good, let the slow cooker bring your family back to the table.
- Author BiographyBeth Hensperger, a New Jersey native who has lived in California since her teens, has been educating, writing, and demo-lecturing about the art of baking for over 30 years. In the last few years, she has shifted focus to countertop appliance-driven cookbooks that embrace adapting traditional and professional recipes for the home cook: the bread machine, the rice cooker, the microwave, and a four-volume compilation specifically for use with the electric slow cooker, stressing personal creativity in preparation and selection of ingredients. Hensperger is the author of over 22 cookbooks, including the best-selling Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook series, which includes NYMSC Recipes for Entertaining, NYMSC Family Favorites, and NYMSC Recipes for Two, along with the blockbuster first volume, Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook. Her other books include highly-acclaimed titles such as The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook, The Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook, NYM Microwave Cookbook, and NYM Weeknight Cooking. She is also the author of The Bread Bible (Chronicle Books), winner of a James Beard Award in 2000. She has twice been nominated for the Julia Child/IACP Cookbook Award. Hensperger wrote a San Jose Mercury News food column for twelve years, Baking with the Seasons. She is a contributor to dozens of national and online cooking & lifestyle magazines, such as Food & Wine, Rachael Ray Magazine, Veggie Life, Cooking Light, Working Woman, Victoria, Prevention, and Family Circle, and is a sought after newspaper and radio interviewee speaking on slow cooking, bread baking, and entertaining. She lives in the San Francisco Bay area. Visit her website at www.bethhensperger.com and blog at www.notyourmotherscookbook.com.
- Author(s)Beth Hensberger
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width207 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.48Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.