Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionNot An Ordinary Walk, is a memoirs that reads like a Novel. From the time Tom was a child until w, the Lord has given him the gift to hear, and see the sights of our unseen world, angels and demonic forces that rule and reign here on earth and in the heavenly realm. Although, raised in the Catholic religion, he did t have a strong spiritual foundation. He grew up watching movies like the Bad News Bears and his motto became sticking it to the man. With real direction in life, in his early twenties he became a drug dealer. Living life in the fast lane, working with the Mob his life became empty and lost. He tried to fill that void in his heart with money, drugs, relationships, possessions and status. Lacking the love, he so desperately needed; with hope for a better life, he wanted to die. However, God had ather plan; one that would take him down a path t of his choosing. God orchestrated events he thought would be terrible, but ultimately, as the events would unfold it became the most freeing and exciting time in his life. Arrested and sentenced to prison, God brought him to a place of full surrender to Him, accepting Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He had the joy of experiencing God up close and personal; hearing Him speak. He blessed him with many gifts: As in Ezekiel 37:1, The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. The hand of God pulled him out into a bodiless realm, floating and moving at the will of the Lord. He witnessed with his own eyes angels and demons fighting in spirit over him. The Lord gave him the gifts of healing and of prophecy enabling him to edify and bring comfort to men. He also received prophetic dreams of his future as well. Working in his gifts, witnessing to the inmates on a continual basis, they began calling him the Preacher. However, there were many attempts to kill him; by a devil worshipper, Samoans and the Mob, but God had prepared him since childhood. Through obedience to God, and fervent in prayer he brought down giants. Remarkably even some of them received the Lord. The Lord used all the gifts, signs and wonders to bring the Good News to lost men. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10).
- Author BiographyTom and Michelle Balenti attend Calvary Chapel Beachside in Huntington Beach California. They homeschool their four boys and are blessed to raise their children in spirit and truth. Tom was called into service at Calvary Chapel Beachside, by the Holy Spirit to help lead worship and teach in the 'Hearts of Compassion' ministry feeding the homeless and misfortunate, as well as in the 'If You Thirst' ministry with Kenny Kelly, the founder and teacher of their drug and alcohol meeting. Tom has been operating in the gift of writing ever since he received a vision in prison and the Lord called him into service. However, it was not until the Lord made it apparent that Michelle would co-write and help put this book into the manuscript that it is now being presented to you, in its present form. Furthermore, we believe that this book is an extension of the Holy Spirit's wish to convey to the church that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever; and that the believer has a God ordained gifting and that signs and wonders do follow the acts of the Holy Spirit in the church in these last days.
- Author(s)Michelle Renne Balenti,Tom Balenti
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.