All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe Not For Tourists Guide to Boston is the ultimate guidebook for already streetsavvy Bostonians, business travellers, and tourists alike. It divides the city into twenty-eight neighbourhoods, mapped out and marked with user-friendly icons identifying services and entertainment venues. Restaurants, banks, community gardens, hiking, public transportation, and landmarks - NFT packs it all into one convenient pocket-sized guide. The guide includes a fold-out highway map, and sections on all of Boston, Cambridge, and Somerville. Buy it for your cash or your pocket; the NFT Guide to Beantown will help you make the most of your time in the city.
- Author BiographyNot for Tourists released their first book, a guide to Manhattan, in May of 2000. Today, NFT produces eleven books each year, working closely with city and neighbourhood editors in Atlanta, Boston, Brooklyn, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC. Their offices are in New York City.
- Author(s)Not for Tourists
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleNot for Tourists
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Out-of-print date21/05/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight214 g
- Width110 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.