All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.30
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.51
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Not For Tourists Guide to Seattle is the manual to the seaport city that local, or tourist, should be without. This map-based guidebook divides Seattle and the Eastside into 49 mapped neighborhoods that are dotted with user-friendly icons plotting the nearest essential services and entertainment locations, while providing important information on Seattle's restaurants, bookstores, coffee shops, and everything else you need to kw about the Emerald City. Want to taste hand-crafted foods and drinks? NFT has you covered. How about strolling through Seattle's green parks and millionaire neighborhoods? We've got that, too. The nearest Starbucks location, curiosity shops, art shows, or nightspots--whatever you need--NFT puts it at your fingertips. The guide also features: * A foldout highway map * Over 100 neighborhood maps * Listings for performance venues and outdoor activities * Essential Seattle movies and books For a little more than the cost of a ticket to the top of the Space Needle, you'll have all of Seattle at your fingertips.
- Author BiographyNot For Tourists (NFT) released their first book, a guide to Manhattan, in May of 2000. Today, NFT produces eleven books each year, working closely with city and neighborhood editors in Atlanta, Boston, Brooklyn, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC. Their offices are in New York City.
- Author(s)Not for Tourists
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note115 color illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.