All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionNotch Signaling: Methods and Protocols focuses on molecular, biochemical and bioinformatics aspects of Notch signaling. Chapters analyze the Notch interactome, post-translational modifications of Notch, ligand binding assays, methods to assess proteolytic cleavage and transcriptional targets. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Notch Signaling: Methods and Protocols is a valuable contribution to hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists who pursue this research area with vigor.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1187
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 46 colour illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight933 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byHugo J. Bellen,Shinya Yamamoto
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.