Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionPUBLISHED BY GRACE NOTES BOOKS Shop direct from the publisher & save! Please visit www.GraceNotesBooks.com for sales prices ($2 off!) on any issue of Notes or save even more by becoming a subscriber! Issue 2 of Notes Magazine: It's a new year and we're off to an excellent start- if you can igre those pesky deadlines, anyway! In this issue you will find plenty of 'new' to celebrate fresh starts. Spotlight Author Murvel Thornton cooks up some fascinating flash fiction, vivid poetics, and tells us all about his favorite swear word! AND we introduce to 2 brand-spankin'-new columns. In Slim Pickings, The Brothers Raconteur pen up a hilarious everyday-life column based on Slim Dyson, a'professional writer'. The catch? Slim is fictional ! Next, you'll find From the Hip, a creative nfiction column comes to us from Chris Elliott as he lends his cynicism to the meaningful experience of recovery from alcoholism and the all-too-human journey of the spirit. But don't expect to shed too many tears there. Chris does rehab like the infamous Debbie once did Dallas--Hard and with a dry smile. You want more, you say?! Well, okay, fine! In addition to the usual buffet of awesome stories & poetry, issue 2 also offers excerpts from our 2010 winners & select finalist entries in the Discovering the Undiscovered fiction & CNF categories. All ON TOP of the always-awesome reviews, comics, and humor columns that are (or will someday be) the trademark of NOTES.
- Author(s)Grace Notes Publishing
- Date of Publication27/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byHarmoni McGlothlin,Steven Marty Grant
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.