CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.55
About this product
- SynopsisLeaving a life of fifteen years of teaching in south central Los Angeles and going to Washington, D.C. to work for National Geographic and then relocating to mid-Missouri brought Cathy Salter face to face with a profound change in both geographic setting and intellectual mindset. A multitude of tasks of animal care, the daily management of a small farmlet in Boone County, and the Great Flood of 1993 transformed Salter's life profoundly. Notes From Breakfast Creek became a weekly column first in a local town newspaper and later in the Columbia Daily Tribune in the nearby university town. Her essays range from the nature of her rural life to recollections of growing up, teaching, urban explorations, and international travel and intellectual whimsy. She has faced the blank computer screen for more than 650 Mondays in a row and has built up a loyal readership captured by her engaging spin on life at many levels.
- AuthorCathy Salter
- Number Of Pages220 pages
- Publication Date2008-07-01
- PublisheriUniverse, Incorporated
- Weight11.7 Oz
- Height0.5 In.
- Width6 In.
- Length9 In.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.