Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
About this product
- DescriptionAfter nearly two decades in Britain, Bill Bryson took the decision to move back to the USA. Before leaving his much-loved home in North Yorkshire, he took one last trip around the UK, and in this book, he turns an affectionate but laconic eye on his adopted country.
- PrizesWinner of Whitaker Gold Book Award 2001.
- Author(s)Bill Bryson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/1999
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/08/2013
- Height250 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.