All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short stories about a neighborhood. Sometimes funny, sometimes serious, always captivating and thought provoking. Mimi Carmen takes you into a world of complex characters about whom you will learn to care deeply.
- Author BiographyMimi Carmen, an actress and writer, has published stories internationally, including literary magazines in the U.S., Vietnam and England, winning various prizes. She has been short-listed for Best Annual Short Story in Pif magazine and a finalist for BBC, Radio 4. Her stories have been read on CBS radio. She has also appeared in many Civic Theater Productions. Mimi lives in Binghamton, New York with her husband, Jack Carmen.
- Author(s)Mimi Carmen
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.