Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of the Editor's Corner of the Cath Lab Digest magazine. The 54 topics cover 2006 to July 2010, and are listed by date and by major categories of cath lab activity. These topics included cath lab operations, angiography, hemodyanmics and FFR, PCI and STEMI techniques, Vascular access and closure, antiplatelets and anticoagulants, and miscellaneous cath lab topics. These will be of most interest to those working in the cath labs including nurses, technicians and physicians (both those in training and all levels of those in practice).
- Author BiographyMorton J. Kern, M.D. FSCAI, FAHA, FACC Chief Cardiology, Long Beach Veterans Administration Hospital Associate Chief, Division of Cardiology Professor of Medicine University California, Irvine Dr. Kern is currently Professor of Medicine, Chief of Cardiology at the Long Beach Veterans Administration Hospital and Associate Chief, Division of Cardiology, University California Irvine. Dr. Kern, formerly Professor of Medicine and Director of the prestigious JG Mudd Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at St. Louis University continues to actively perform and teach cardiac catheterization and percutaneous coronary interventions. Dr. Kern is ABIM Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology and has serves on many national and international cardiovascular societies. He is an instructor for the ACCF/SCAI Interventional Cardiology Board Review program and other National Scientific Symposia. In addition to his research interests in coronary angioplasty and stenting, intravascular physiology, intravascular ultrasound and evaluation of cardiovascular hemodynamics, he is the author of several major textbooks, one of which is the leading book on cardiac catheterization, entitled The Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, which is used nationally and internationally to train physicians in the subject. Dr. Kern is a past president of the Society of Cardiac Angiography and Intervention, and holds fellowships in the American College of Cardiology, American Heart Association, and Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention.
- Author(s)Morton J Kern MD
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.