All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCliffsNotes on Lord of the Flies takes you on an exploration of William Golding's vel to the dark side of humanity, the savagery that underlies even the most civilized human beings. Follow Golding's group of young boys from hope to disaster and watch as they attempt to survive their uncivilized, unsupervised, and isolated environment. You can rely on CliffsNotes on Lord of the Flies for character analyses, insightful essays, and chapter--by--chapter commentaries to ensure your safe passage through the rich symbolism of this vel.
- Author BiographyMaureen Kelly is a freelance writer and editor and a Master's candidate at DePaul University.
- Author(s)Denis Calandra
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/05/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCliffs Notes S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition of Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.50Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.