Notes on Nursing: What it is and What it is Not by Florence Nightingale (Paperback, 1970)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutspoken writings by the founder of modern nursing record fundamentals in the needs of the sick that must be provided in all nursing. Covers such timeless topics as ventilation, ise, food, bed and bedding, light, cleanliness, and observation of the sick. Still the finest book on nursing. - Co-Evolution Quarterly.
- Author(s)Florence Nightingale
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication04/05/1970
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleDover Books on Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight177 g
- Width6 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementNew impression
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.