All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionMusic makers are the focus of Bruce Cardwell latest book of black and white reportage and portrait photography. Practitioners of acoustic and vocal music - folk, gospel, opera, choral, classical and ethnic - in Wales as the start of the twenty first century make a rich and diverse gallery of talent. Cardwell's subjects range from harpists Catrin Finch and Elir Bennett, through Bryn Terfel, conductor Owain Arwel Hughes and Incredible String Band songwriter Robin Williamson to Welsh bagpipers, hurdy gurdy players, harpmakers, and African drummers in Newbridge and steel bands in Carmarthen. All musical life is here and the resulting book is an atmospheric group portrait musicianship at this particular point in time which will e facinating to followers of music and photography alike.
- Author(s)Bruce Cardwell
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol.illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width208 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.