All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by true stories of two inseparable sisters, comes a story of courage and coming of age. With love, adventure and the incence of youth, three young girls, Caroline, Esther and Josephine look beyond the cultural and physical barriers to teach us what's at the core of humanity: kindness, goodness, love & respect. During the summer of 1947, Caroline meets two sisters, and thinks thing of the discrimination laid upon her by her environment. Embracing the excitement of summer, Caroline finds herself among a vibrant Mexican-American family, despite her obvious difference: she was born with one arm.
- Author BiographyDeborah Romero has a passion for Colorado's mountains. She recently accomplished her goal of climbing all 54 of the mountains in the state over 14,000 feet. She also competed in cycling at the national class level and in Olympic qualifying events. Her blessed life has her giving back in many ways, such as volunteering her time at Food Shares and Senior Centers, organizing food and clothing drives to take to many parts of Colorado, New Mexico and Mexico. Giving back and paying it forward is a way of life she was taught early and has always embraced, and one that she continually tries to teach others.
- Author(s)Deborah Romero
- Date of Publication24/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byChristina Daumer,Jeff Lord
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.06Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.