All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the last will and testament, our culture has a way to settle estates and material possessions. But we don't have a ritual for bequeathing messages of love, forgiveness, life lessons, hope, and personal legacy. Now, Nothing Left Unsaid is the first-ever ndeminational guide--at once practical and inspiring--that shows how to craft Final Words, a last communication to leave behind for a spouse, parent, friend, son, daughter, or grandchildren. These final healing words offer our survivors a sense of tangible closure--whether in the event of a sudden death, terminal illness, or the end of a long and well-lived life. Legacy Letters similarly provide a way to express sentiments to loved ones as they approach the end of their lives. Both legacies ensure that thing is left unsaid.
- Author BiographyMary Polce-Lynch, PhD, is assistant director of the Counseling Center at Randolph-Macon College in Ashland, VA, where she is also assistant professor of psychology. The author of Boy Talk: How You Can Help Your Son Express His Emotions, she has more than 20 years of experience as a developmental psychologist, licensed professional counselor and certified school psychologist. She lives with her family in Ashland, VA.
- Author(s)Mary Polce-Lynch
- PublisherMarlowe & Co
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarlowe & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.