All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionOne veterinarian's reverie on caring for our animals (and ourselves). This book is as much a series of 'Notes to Self' as it is a guide for anyone else. I forget or igre these little gems and need to remind myself of them almost daily. In fact, that may be our biggest struggle as modern humans: to get over our clever, sophisticated selves and act simply as nature designed us, as an interwoven and inseparable part of all life. That might just be my most important Note to Self.
- Author BiographyChristine King is an Australian veterinarian who has been following wherever her interest has taken her ever since graduating from vet school in 1985. It has led her through rural and equine practice, residencies in equine medicine at leading veterinary teaching hospitals in Australia and the US, a Master's degree in equine exercise physiology, veterinary research, veterinary publishing - and about a decade ago into the realm of herbal medicine and other forms of complementary and alternative medicine. She now lives in the Seattle area with her beloved dog, The Splendid Miss Tiger Lilly.
- Author(s)Christine King
- PublisherAnima Books
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnima Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.